Michael P. Rumrill
President and CEO
Michael founded Leader in 1995.
He led the growth of company from two offices, six employees to three offices, 30 employees within 5 years. Leader works for clients throughout North America.
Michael conducted the complete restructuring of the corporation and redirection of company's business model during first half of 2013. Established Leader's energy efficiency and alternative energy business and conducted growth of the segment.
He is responsible for most of Leader's major corporate client accounts and management.
Michael developed new market strategies and moved the company into viable business segments including sustainability program implementation and reporting, energy projects, federal cost recovery for corporations with war-era operations, and sports arena and stadium noise studies.
Michael's expertise includes:
- Corporate-level environmental, industrial hygiene and safety program management
- Commercial property development strategies
- Brownfields and hazardous waste site remediation
- Energy efficiency, alternative energy and clean energy concepts
- Carbon footprinting and greenhouse gas inventories
- Responding/mitigating government agency inspections and enforcement actions
- Corporate sustainability and energy programs and reporting
- Environmental cost recovery for World War II- era corporations