Leader's Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH), professional engineers and scientists are highly experienced in all facets of industrial hygiene assessments, air quality investigations and ensuring that safety and well-being of company team members and contractors.
Examples of Leader's IH&S services include:
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Hazard Assessments
- Indoor Air Quality Evaluations - mold/fungi, bacteria, odors, chemicals, dust mites, water damage or excessive moisture and HVAC evaluations.
- Exposure Assessments - chemicals, noise, particulates, ionizing and non-ionizing radiation, etc.
- Audit/Review and Development of written Safety Programs
- Development of written Industrial Hygiene & Safety Programs
- Site/Plant Safety Audits
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Employee Training to reduce occupational injuries and exposures through the use of engineering controls, proper PPE and set procedures
- Expert Testimony
- On-Site Health and Safety Officer - Outsource, short-term or long-term
- Customized Safety Program Training
Leader's professionals can assist your company with development and implementation of written programs and training for such tasks as:
|Personal Protective Equipment
|OSHA 10 Hour (General Industry)